Potty mouth :)
Just a lil drive by to say hi Rozita - wow - Hugh still buggin you?Hey Hugh, how is the trot line workin for picking up some plurals? Got the wife convinced yet? She gonna get you a wedding present?Yeah like a rolling pin upside the head!- Stamp
I haven't any interest in a second wife at this point. I'd be marrying a second wife for the same reasons anyone would marry a first wife. It's not like you go down to Costco and pick one up.Well, that might be a good area to shop for one.....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Potty mouth :)
Just a lil drive by to say hi Rozita - wow - Hugh still buggin you?
Hey Hugh, how is the trot line workin for picking up some plurals? Got the wife convinced yet? She gonna get you a wedding present?
Yeah like a rolling pin upside the head!
- Stamp
I haven't any interest in a second wife at this point. I'd be marrying a second wife for the same reasons anyone would marry a first wife. It's not like you go down to Costco and pick one up.
Well, that might be a good area to shop for one.....
Post a Comment