Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anniversary!

Today is the 2nd Anniversary of the VT shooting! I remember this
day as if it was yesterday. The one thing I remember thinking as it
was taken place was "doesn't any of the students have a concealed
handgun permit" I said to myself if I was a student there I would
put a cap in his ass if he came anywhere near me because I would be carrying.

Now, people reading this don't go get your panties or boxers in a wad. I'm not advocating people shooting people, but I do believe in self defense and the 2nd amendment.

I completely support college campuses changing their rules on not carrying on campus. I believe everyone has a 2nd amendment right to protect themselves against others even if they are in college. If you are paying 50k to get an education you should have the right to carry and protect yourself from others who could care less about your education

No comments: