Monday, April 13, 2009

Write Your Own Damn Blog!

A man is wearing a blue shirt. A group of catty women are standing nearby when another man comes along and asks what color the mans shirt is. The women each have a different answer: aqua, sky blue, sea green, baby blue, purple. <---Of course, purple came from the chic who only sees what she wants.

They all see the same shirt, but their perceptions of said shirt are all different. This is true in all matters in our lives. What I may see as hilarious, you may see as stupid.

With that being said...my thoughts, memories and views probably won't be the same as yours. Even if I'm talking about something that you were there for...I may remember it a different way than you.

You are certainly welcome to add your views and perceptions to the comment section, but you are not welcome to debate my memories with me. If you have a problem with what I've written, you can write your own damn blog!

This blog isn't intended to offend anyone. It's just a place for me to write and share things and a place for y'all to be entertained.

--Just a Chic

No comments: