Thursday, April 23, 2009

Krystal.........


I must say that this is one thing that I cannot live without. Recently I have been craving them a lot I grew up dining at Krystal. If you have never had one boy are you missing out. Who cares about counting calories? The famous Krystal is my favorite. When I was younger we would go to the skating rink on Friday or Saturday evenings and immediately afterwards we would all meet at Krystal :) I got my BFF hooked on them and she is from the west coast. She loves me for that! Curious about Krystal check out their site hummmmmm......................O.K I’m going to take a nap now.......later, enjoy your Thursday.......krystal

2 comments:

Jam Inn said...

NOW! If you take the 2nd 'G' out of the Basketmeal, That would be Pharisee, Tee,Hee

Rozita said...

LOL, You are so on target I didn't think of that!